The 12,000-square-foot Puller Science Center is home to the school’s state-of-the-art laboratories for the biology, physics, chemistry, environmental and marine science programs.
The Shops at White Oak Village is a 900,000-square-foot retail development that mixes a pedestrian-friendly shopping design with big box retailers.
This project consisted of the rehabilitation and adaptive re-use of the former American Tobacco Company headquarters and factory.
The three-story Carolina Building was built in 1897 and the six-story Consolidated Building was originally constructed in the 1920’s.
The construction of this project transformed a legendary hospital building into 34 luxury condominiums, along with commercial space.
Cedar Works Condominiums is the third building in the Rocketts Landing mixed use development along the James River where Richmond meets Henrico County.
The Edgeworth Building is a five-story, 166,000-square-foot adaptive reuse project which includes class A offices with retail space and a parking garage.
The adaptive reuse of this building, which was originally erected in 1902, added 153 apartment units, including three two-story penthouse units, and three retail spaces to Richmond’s Shockoe Bottom.
Construction involves approximately five acres of various site improvements to support a 330,000-square-foot industrial expansion within an existing facility.